Prof. Bovina Sunath
Prof. Bovina Sunath
Assistant Professor, Department of Languages
BA. English (Hons), MA. (English), Post-graduation diploma in Journalism and Mass communication
Academic: 12 Year
- English literature
- Communication skills, Soft skills,
- Additional English, General English
- Magazine Journalism
- Reporting & Editing techniques
- Soft skills in Business
English Literature, Communication Skills, Language development and Journalism
- Herald Publications, Panaji, Goa: Freelance Journalist, Internship.
- Casa e Jardim (Magazine), Panaji, Goa: Columnist of a page titled ‘Living houses’.
- Presented a paper on ‘The Role of Audio Visual media in English language Teaching’ in Jain University, the paper is published in a Research journal ‘Samyoga’.
- An article titled, ‘The benefits of developing well rounded personalities in institutions’ Published in’ Your story’ a web portal.
- Presented a paper on ‘Eco feminism: An answer to sustainable development in India’, at Convergence 2017, an International Conference on Sustainable practices. IFIM B school. The paper due for publication in Scopus journal ‘Focus’.
Any other achievements:
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Effective teaching methods with proven track record.
- Project guide for final year BA students in St. Xavier’s College, Goa.
- Consistent performance in terms of academic results
- Have been guide for journalism students in their final year project for Magazine journalism in Don Bosco College.
- Leadership quality, organizational skills, team work and crisis management are some of the skills that help me in discharging my duties efficiently.
- Feature writing, public speaking, oratorical skills and editing techniques are my other competencies
- Was appointed coordinator of Women’s Cell T. John College and coordinator for Student’s Welfare and Grievance Cell, T. John College, Over all in charge of college clubs in T. John College.
- involved in hosting, training student comperes for various college shows.
- Successfully coordinated Blaze 2016 college fest and received a Special award for ensuring many footfalls, good sponsorship, excellent coordination and publicity of the event.
- Convener and organizing committee member of Media Seminar’ Madhyama-The various trends and challenges in Media’, Co-Convener of National Conference on Narratives-Kadambari.
- mber Curriculum revision board Government Polytechnic College, Goa, Member NAAC accreditation committee, T. John College.
- Successfully coordinated ‘Kanyathon 2017 and 18, a run for a cause and other events in IFIM B School.
- Been in the Editorial board of magazines and journals at various institutes I have worked.
- Part of NBA accreditation process, IFIM B School
- Core committee member AACSB, IFIM Business School
Email id :