Assistant Professor & Program Head- B. Com
Department of Commerce
M.Com., MBA., UGC.NET., (PhD).,
Academic: 17 Years
- Financial Management
- International Financial Management
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Income Tax
- Corporate Financial Policy
Portfolio Analysis and Behavioral Finance
- Paper presented in Two day International Conference on “Creativity and Innovation for Business Sustainability” organized by Periyar Maniammai University on “ “IFRS – Implementation and Challenges in India” held on 6th and 7th November 2014.
- Paper presented in National Conference on “Contemporary Issues in Management” organized by Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering on “E-Commerce in India” held on 27th September 2014.
- Paper presented in International Conference on "Innovative Researches in Commerce” organized by AVS College of Arts & Science on "Growth of E-Commerce Firms in India through Venture Capital Financing” held on 19th September 2014.
- Paper presented in ICSSR Sponsored National Conference on "Creativity and Innovation for Contemporary Managerial Issues" organized by Periyar Maniammai University, Thanjavur, Tamilnadu on 26th March, 2014, paper titled “Crowd Funding – An Emerging Trend in India”
- Paper presented in 66th All India Commerce Conference of the Indian Commerce Association & National Seminar on “Inclusive Growth and Sustainability – Role of Commerce Education in India” organized by Bangalore University from 5th – 7th December, 2013, paper titled "Women Empowerment through Commerce Education for Sustainable Growth".
- Paper presented in one day National Conference on "Foreign Direct Investment – Perspectives and Challenges" organized by Teresian Post Graduate Centre, Mysore on 17th April 2013, Paper titled "Role of BPO and its impact on Indian Economy".
- An article on “Crowd Funding – An Emerging trend in India” has been published in “International Journal of Scientific Research” with ISSN NO: 2277 – 8179, IMPACT FACTOR:1.53, Volume 3, Issue 04, April 2014.
- An article on “IFRS – Implementation and Challenges in India” has been published in “Global Journal for Research Analysis” with ISSN NO: 2277 – 8160, IMPACT FACTOR : 1.5408, Volume 3, Issue 11, November 2014.
- An article on “Growth of E-Commerce Firms in India through Venture Capital Financing” has been published in “International Journal of Research & Business innovation” with ISSN NO:2321 – 5615, IMPACT FACTOR : 1.53, Volume 2, Issue – September 2014.
- An article on “ A study on importance of measuring HR’s Effectiveness” has been published in “ Indian Journal of Applied Research” a peer reviewed and referred International Journal having ISSN – 2249 – 555X, IMPACT FACTOR : 0.8215, Volume 3 Issue 12-12-2013.
- An article on "Role of BPO and its Impact on Indian Economy" has been published in "Asia Pacific Journal of Research" an International Journal having ISSN NO -2320 - 5504 Volume No - 1, Issue - 4.
- An article on “Currency Depreciation and Devaluation with respect to Indian Economy” has been published in SNS Journal of Finance, Volume I, Issue VI, July – Dec 2012 having ISSN No – 0975 1408.
FDP / Training / Workshop attended:Nil
Any other achievements:
First Prize has been awarded for paper presented in ICSSR sponsored National Conference titled "Crowd Funding – An Emerging Trend in India".
Email id :